• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of Sri Lanka 2022

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If we draw this series it'll be 3 away series in a row where we've retained the trophy/won outright. In that same time we've lost to india at home, twice. Real change of pace from the lehmann era where we only lost at home to SA but where dog**** away.
Yeah it'll be interesting to see if they're able to maintain that real patient sort of style they adopted in Pakistan, or whether it's even the right approach on the decks they'll get. Should be a good series though. A few blokes on both sides with a fair bit to prove.

Gob

International Coach
If we draw this series it'll be 3 away series in a row where we've retained the trophy/won outright. In that same time we've lost to india at home, twice. Real change of pace from the lehmann era where we only lost at home to SA but where dog**** away.
Nope

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Sri Lanka batting but there's apparently a fair amount of cloud overhead. Hopefully Starc and Cummins can find early swing.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Lankans have brought in the wrist spinner. Marnus was struggling against Vandersay in ODIs. Although I think SLAO of Jayawickrama would have been a safer option.
Embuldeniya is the dangerman for Aussies.

Burgey

Overs. With the right to reverse my opinion once I've had a look at how much turn Lyon gets early on.

Really need something with the new ball, I think., And there's a little bit there with the odd one darting around a bit.

Burgey

This has been a good start with the new ball so far. Cummins squaring up Nissanka pretty regularly