• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of Sri Lanka 2022

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Should have sent maxwell, marnus and green up the order. Dead rubber with 0 meaning and those 3 need Gametime on these kind of pitches for the test series.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Where you been mate? Was it compulsory mourning for TitPig or were you just busy?
Mate I had to do my penance. I sat down, I got on my knees and I bowed like many a twink bowed to titpig for his place in heaven.

Blame the quality of cricket.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The thing about Sri Lanka is a lot of these emerging players seem multi skilled as well. Especially the bowlers being able to bat can be such a big thing in LO cricket. Baby steps for sure from that series against India last year when Dhawan led the side. But promisingn nonetheless.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Good win for us. Not exactly keen seeing how some of our test guys handled the spinners this series, but onwards and upwards.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is the word that Smith and Starc will be fit for the tests? Good time zone for watching on the Aus east coast

Gob

International Coach
Is the word that Smith and Starc will be fit for the tests? Good time zone for watching on the Aus east coast
They could have played some of these ODers with some risk but apparently preserved so yeah most likely. Maxwell will bat five I reckon and Kuhnemann should be the second spinner

Think most of Aust batsmen would be happier not facing Theekshana. I know he has only played 3 fc games but he reminds me a lot of Ashwin.

Burgey

I think you’re referring to the good people of the eastern suburbs of Sydney (to the extent there are any)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Was a really nice thing to see the Aus players doing their bit to raise awareness of the problems in SL and how people can help. And then to see the SL crowds thank Australian players. Some really wholesome #content for once. :)

Burgey

Not surprising to see other cricketing nations who are doing it tough turn to Aus for solace and support. We’re a generous people, particularly since 21 May

Daemon

Not surprising to see other cricketing nations who are doing it tough turn to Aus for solace and support. We’re a generous people, particularly since 21 May
Was very generous of Australia to lift the spirits of a country ravaged by COVID by losing the BG trophy to them. Thank you.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Nuh bruh play the conditions. There are wickets where Michael Clarke/Joe Root can take 5 for 9. Accurate left arm spinners can be match winners on a Galle like wicket and that's why I think Agar is a bigger loss than people think. Play two spinners and Maxwell as a batsman
i think that we don't disagree on the inherent philosophy, it's just that i don't really rate agar and you do

Gob

International Coach
i think that we don't disagree on the inherent philosophy, it's just that i don't really rate agar and you do
I don't actually and he is not even half of the bowler Hazlewood is but the conditions are such that it makes him more effective than Hazlewood. So he should play