• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

Hurricane2

U19 Cricketer
Gambhiring version of possible NZ test XI

1 Conway - presently a walking wicket lbw candidate
2 Latham - can't get past 40
3 Kane can he handle the pressure of having no batting support at the other end
4 Rachin less than ten tests
5 Mitchell his test match batting average flatters him
6 Blundell is who is he is
7 Phillips less than ten tests
8 Kuggeleign - less than ten tests
Other 8 option Santner - not a premier spinner - just a holding bowler
9 Henry - lost 5kms for some reason
10 Southee - no comment
11 O'Rourke - less than ten tests

An Australian poster is welcome to post a similar version of their team as a counter if you so wish.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure using the R word is the done thing, no matter what we think about his conduct
He had *** with a girl after she said no, and only got out of the court case due to legal bull****, right? I feel fully comfortable calling him a rapist if what i've been told about the situation is true. If it's not, let me know and i'll stop using that words in regards to him.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is rich given the cowardly dribble you were spouting last week.

"Even if NZ do fluke a win, it doesn't count because we aren't going to be mentally up for it because it's so easy!"

Some serious player comparisons subbie material that. Don't bring that **** in here. If you declare Alex Carey isn't a fulltime wicketkeeper or start removing all the Australian overseas hundreds to prove they can't score overseas hundreds, we might have to send you to live on a farm as a kindness.
Thought I cleared this up for you, didn't realise you couldn't read

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As much as I hate seeing the rapist in squads, atleast he's somewhat earned it, unlike the England call up. Took poles vs aus-A in Australia and was one of the leading wicket takers in the early stage of the PS pre Bangladesh tour.
Indeed. He also scored a valuable ton against Australia A so was very much NZ's key player in that series.

Still of the view his speed doesn't make up for the lack of movement he gets and as such is a very hittable bowler.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
He had *** with a girl after she said no, and only got out of the court case due to legal bull****, right? I feel fully comfortable calling him a rapist if what i've been told about the situation is true. If it's not, let me know and i'll stop using that words in regards to him.
From a legal standpoint it would probably be safer to call him alleged rapist

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So now I might not even watch the test series I've been looking forward to for so long. Awesome.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
If SK does play I hope the Aussies absolutely demolish his bowling and sledge the ever living crap out of the ****

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not sure using the R word is the done thing, no matter what we think about his conduct
I think even what he admitted to doing clearly meets the dictionary definition even if apparently not the legal one, but players do read the forum so I worry about defamation implications sometimes. There are probably less dicey ways to call him out.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think even what he admitted to doing clearly meets the dictionary definition even if apparently not the legal one, but players do read the forum so I worry about defamation implications sometimes. There are probably less dicey ways to call him out.
Do you own shares in the forum or something