• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hopes now has his chance to silence his critics....25 of 12 balls would be nice :)
Given his current role in the team, I wouldn't be too fazed if he got a ten ball duck as long as bowled well. He's being selected in a bowler's position; Lee and Johnson are quite adequate lower order batsmen so Hopes's batting really shouldn't factor in much unless he's going to bat higher than 8.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Given his current role in the team, I wouldn't be too fazed if he got a ten ball duck as long as bowled well. He's being selected in a bowler's position; Lee and Johnson are quite adequate lower order batsmen so Hopes's batting really shouldn't factor in much unless he's going to bat higher than 8.
Okay, so good thing Dussey has 31 off 15 and is hogging the strike (Hopes has 2 off 2)

pasag

RTDAS
Haha, Ronchi didn't stay in second place very long. Dave Hussey with a 19 baller.
Haha yeah, posted that before my browser crashed. Two players in their first ODI series both getting their countries second fastest 50 in the same game, don't see that happening very often.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Bracken at short-fine-leg drops a dolly off Marshall. I haven't heard much Marshall, so I'd like to know how he plays- maybe there is more to him than that average of nine in ODIs.

stumpski

International Captain
Haha, three posts in an hour and three-quarters, now that the tennis has been rained off we may see more activity here. Although perhaps most of the Aussies have stumbled off to bed. Just wish it wasn't up to nearly 8 an over needed already.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Haha, three posts in an hour and three-quarters, now that the tennis has been rained off we may see more activity here. Although perhaps most of the Aussies have stumbled off to bed. Just wish it wasn't up to nearly 8 an over needed already.
Tennis starting again itbt.