• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Woodster

International Captain
Hussey gone!! The form man from Sri Lanka has perished to a very good ball from Morkel.

Haddin in now, I do enjoy watching him bat and I am expecting him to hit back at his critics in this series.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
fairly confident haddin will at least put in 20-30 which coming in at 5/158 isn't half bad

or steyn to get him out this over

Phantom

Banned
Don't like to see a fielding captain stick a man out on the point boundary a lot of the time, but to Clarke I do think the area between gully and point is worth a catcher or two, he does go powerfully through this area but a lot of the time it is at a catchable height, whether that's off front foot slashing at a drive or if he's cutting off the back foot.
Strongly agree, although he has tightened up in this area in recent years, you're not going to get him out at deep point

Jacknife

International Captain
Well that didn't last long, went for the big booming drive there, not the best idea to a full pitched out swinger.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i don't mind it actually. it's keeping clarke's runs down and the people at the other end are ****ing useless....