• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Trumpers_Ghost

U19 Cricketer
Just thought I'd take the time to have a bit of a chuckle at Qlds expense. :laugh:

Hope the Vics can bat all day tommorrow and SA can hang on for a draw.

Now back to Durban ........

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just thought I'd take the time to have a bit of a chuckle at Qlds expense. :laugh:

Hope the Vics can bat all day tommorrow and SA can hang on for a draw.

Now back to Durban ........
Well other than the Vics batting all day tomorrow, I do agree with you. Want SA to hang on for a draw. Would be gutting to lose our spot in the final.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, I just got home. Got this all recorded, can't wait to watch it. Sounds like an amazing performance from Johnson.

Matt79

Global Moderator
I wonder exactly how many that series contributed though.
They employed the tactic in a couple of series didn't they? I'd think there was only one or two actual retirements in Bodyline. Woodfull got up and kept playing didn't he? Oldfield didn't I'd imagine.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Top bowling by Australia throughout this day so far, who ever said that pace doesn't matter!

pasag

RTDAS
They employed the tactic in a couple of series didn't they? I'd think there was only one or two actual retirements in Bodyline. Woodfull got up and kept playing didn't he? Oldfield didn't I'd imagine.
Yeah there was the Windies afterwards iirc.