• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in South Africa***

Maison

Cricket Spectator - 1st Warning
godofcricket said:
Maybe this has something to do with todays thrashing???? :

From BBC sports:

"He said that, did he?", said Ponting. "It'll give us ammunition for Sunday."
Smiths reply - ".....oh......ummm..........yeah" :blink:

burkey_1988 said:
Chokers.

Should have got 450.

hahahaa

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I would love for Bracken to take a few. First 20 overs will be incredible. The Saffies will know that`ll be the time to strike and with all the fielders in, anything could happen.

Dingo

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Great effort by Ponting et al to ratchet up 434. Bowling was obviously missing Pollock and Peterson/Boje; still, South Africa could have had McGrath and Warne and not done much better...

Sudeep

International Captain
Pratyush said:
Bashing Sudeep was still pleasurable.
Errr... that was on the assumption that the green dino died. But it didn't. It acts as shield, doesn't allow anyone to reach me. This batting has surely made you deluded.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dingo said:
Great effort by Ponting et al to ratchet up 434. Bowling was obviously missing Pollock and Peterson/Boje; still, South Africa could have had McGrath and Warne and not done much better...
:laugh:

If Peterson were there it would've been more like 460. They were missing Nel, though.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
How do you know SA won't chase it down?!
You're right. I apologise wholeheartedly to all of CW for jumping the gun, particularly to that Dean guy, lest he make a thread about me and my arrogance.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sudeep said:
Errr... that was on the assumption that the green dino died. But it didn't. It acts as shield, doesn't allow anyone to reach me. This batting has surely made you deluded.
The green dino did die as you stated. Before it rose back to life like the phoenix, I bashed you. [Hint: Check your black eye]

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Those who say its still an open game - Benchy, Marc - why don't you bet your avatar if you are so ******* confident it's game of either one of the two teams still.

Australia wins we change the avatar of the two of you.
RSA wins, you change the avatar of all of us who think Australia will win.

Last edited:

Sudeep

International Captain
Pratyush said:
The green dino did die as you stated. Before it rose back to life like the phoenix, I bashed you. [Hint: Check your black eye]
[Hint: Check my last post. Something about "deluded".]

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pratyush said:
Those who say its still an open game - Benchy, Marc - why don't you bet your avatar if you are so ****ing confident it's game of either one of the two teams still.
You've joined Richard in the sense of humour stakes.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pratyush said:
Those who say its still an open game - Benchy, Marc - why don't you bet your avatar if you are so ****ing confident it's game of either one of the two teams still.

Australia wins we change the avatar of the two of you.
RSA wins, you change the avatar of all of us who think Australia will win.