• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Blocky

Banned
Khawaja is such a good player, love how he punishes the bowler for going short, then waits on the full one and bunts him down the ground, great wrists.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Apart from Smith, I reckon the other batsmen have struggled to pick the ball up from time to time

It's perfect batting conditions yet players are jabbing at some balls as if they are batting in the local nets with the sun going down

Spark

Global Moderator
Apart from Smith, I reckon the other batsmen have struggled to pick the ball up from time to time

It's perfect batting conditions yet players are jabbing at some balls as if they are batting in the local nets with the sun going down
Yeah I definitely think Renshaw in particular was struggling to see the ball occasionally. He was missing some deliveries by margins that were slightly difficult to believe.

Blocky

Banned
Only really against Abbott, who looked dominant against all batsmen he bowled to this morning.

I wonder if South Africa will miss Morkel here.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shamsi vs Smith will be interesting to watch. Smith could take him to the cleaners but he could just as likely walk past a completely harmless delivery.