• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

dermo

International Vice-Captain
australia wearing VB logos and south africa wearing castle lager logos would be a good win for sabmiller

SeamUp

International Coach
West Indies 29 series unbeaten (1980-1995)
Australia 16 series unbeaten (2001-2005)
South Africa 14 series unbeaten (2009-current)

Can Australia stop them from going past their own record ?

howardj

International Coach
Zero more sleeps

Should be a cracker of a series

Watson a huge out though.

Yeah he's somewhat of a perennial underachiever vis-a-vis his talent, however he averages 43 at first drop and, with the ball, really dries up the run rate and takes the odd crucial wicket

South Africa 2-1

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
This has been the best Southern Hemisphere summer of cricket I've ever watched, and now it's being capped off perfectly with this monster of a series.

There's almost no result here that would disappoint me.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Absolute nightmare coming for the bats, I reckon. Haddin and AB the key players for either side after inevitable top-order collapses. Cant separate the bowling at all.