• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in New Zealand

Craig

World Traveller
McIntosh you are a ******. Just **** off and go back to scoring a million runs for Auckland. It's the only thing you will be good for.

Craig

World Traveller
It has to be a mental thing, because whilst I don't expect, or even want him to, to bat like Sehwag, but he has to be start looking for singles and ways of keeping the scorecard ticking and ease the pressure off both batsmen. Full credit for Australia, but still.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Arrived at the basin just in time to see New Zealand's spectacular own goal. Get the feeling the last session could be torture.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
I see my prediction regarding the top 3 is in no danger.

14 runs for them so far.

86 needed in the 2nd innings for me to lose my bet.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Simple pleasures in life: saying 'Mitchell Johnson' the same way they say 'Matt Damon' in Team America.

He does look a bit like a puppet, tbf.