• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
They should've gone back to Sinclair ages ago. Funny how people were talking about New Zealand's "strength to ten" - it's more like mediocrity to 10.

Last edited:

Lyell_Chris

U19 12th Man
we should chuck Ryder, How and Fulton in, they can't do any worse

we can't keep going back to Mcmillan and Vincent

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Two wickets for Bracken. I`m happy :)
Looking like a dominant win to Australia... WHY CAN`T I WATCH IT? Gah.

Blaze

Banned
Nnanden said:
Two wickets for Bracken. I`m happy :)
Looking like a dominant win to Australia... WHY CAN`T I WATCH IT? Gah.

I am surprised that so many Aussies don't have Fox. Cricket in NZ hasn't been free to air for 10 years.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Main problem with Fox? It costs money. :D
And I guess when you get a few quality things free-to-air, you don`t feel the need so much.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Bracks back into the attack for some reason. He always seems to bowl almost all his overs near the beginning, and gets carted towards the end of it.

Make me wrong Nathan, make me wrong.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Dammit! Taken downtown by Oram. Good battle that, I suppose. Win it Bracken!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
break in play cause Debris in on the field - Aussie players taking the chance to sit down or talk to the crowd.

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
I feel bad for my friends who went... So glad I piked out.

Bangladesh have been better than us this year.

Last edited:

Blaze

Banned
Hate to burst your bubble Nnanden but Bracken was the worst of the bowlers. Both of his wickets were just very bad shots.

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Brett Lee's opening spell won that for us.

Kiwis have to go back and hope that Bond is fit for the rest of the series.

cric_manic

First Class Debutant
SquidAU said:
Brett Lee's opening spell won that for us.

Kiwis have to go back and hope that Bond is fit for the rest of the series.
I wouldnt count on it,Oram is injured now to

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
shoot fell to sleep in the chair yesterday morning :dry: , but wonderful start from the boys & it seemed as if Clark bowled well maybe i was wrong about him or was I?