• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in New Zealand T20s 2021

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
I've never understood why Kane Richardson makes the cut in the Aussie team. I am sure there's something I don't get, but I've always found him average and I think Australia has so many good young pace bowlers who can do much better than him.

Howsie

International Captain
Is it to late to send over the likes of Warner, Smith, Starc and Cummins...

This Aussie team is just a bunch of rejected international cricketers for the most part

Moss

International Vice-Captain
That shot from Wade looking quite irresponsible now.

Stoinis on NZ soil in with Aus under the pump. Brings back some fun memories.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"92 uheehhehhhhhh i playeduh in that world cup" - Mark Waugh c. 22 February 2021.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh good I get to listen to Mark Waugh talk about how he doesn't rate Jamieson, wonderful.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
You would've thought NZ would've learnt by now how much Marsh loves length on these slower NZ wickets.