• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Out! Really good ball (very tired-looking shot, though) and when Brett Lee is bowling off-cutters, you know he's feeling pretty good so this could get interesting.

Hope the 40 overs Sehwag bowled were worth it.

EDIT: Nightwatchman? What the....?

Uppercut

Sharma didn't seem up for facing 90mph bowling with the new ball. Actually, he didn't look up for facing Clark's 80mph bowling.

Craig

World Traveller
Out! Really good ball (very tired-looking shot, though) and when Brett Lee is bowling off-cutters, you know he's feeling pretty good so this could get interesting.

Hope the 40 overs Sehwag bowled were worth it.

EDIT: Nightwatchman? What the....?
Not even for five wickets?

Top_Cat

Not even for five wickets?
Not if he's your opening batsman, in my view. Mind you, his 2nd innings record isn't great so I guess they weren't losing much. :D

The way I see it, the Aussies were always going to get close to the Indian score, even 5 wickets (4 bowled and 1 LBW even!) didn't prevent that. Yet him bowling 40 overs would have cost him in terms of batting. Not worth it, for mine.

Craig

World Traveller
Not if he's your opening batsman, in my view. Mind you, his 2nd innings record isn't great so I guess they weren't losing much. :D

The way I see it, the Aussies were always going to get close to the Indian score, even 5 wickets (4 bowled and 1 LBW even!) didn't prevent that. Yet him bowling 40 overs would have cost him in terms of batting. Not worth it, for mine.
Only because Sharma and Mishra can't catch.

Uppercut

Who else would have bowled them though? Especially when Kumble was injured. Maybe 40 was a bit much though, yeah.