• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

JackPot

U19 12th Man
So, this is test match mate and one doesn't need ride their horses here as long as they score some runs, and in Ponting' case he would be elated, that for a change he is scoring some runs in India.
im not popping eyes over the strike rate mate...the fact that puntoo lasted that many balls

pup11

International Coach
I preferred the freaky zebra but the Hayden one was enticing. Ah, it's an 'ard life.....
Of course its a 'ard life and getting out for a duck of the 4th ball of the game just makes the damn thing even 'arder for Haydos!

pup11

International Coach
im not popping eyes over the strike rate mate...the fact that puntoo lasted that many balls
Yeah well that's a refreshing change, that much i would give to you, but with Harbhajan into the attack things would only get bit more interesting.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah well that's a refreshing change, that much i would give to you, but with Harbhajan into the attack things would only get bit more interesting.
it's a good point, though. When Ponting has gotten out for low scores in India, he hasn't lasted long at all. The fact he's still there should only help his cause.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I doubt I'm going to be able to keep up with this thread as it is, not to mention NZ v Bang. Just really wish no one emails me a live stream link :ph34r: :unsure:

pup11

International Coach
It's written up as 34-1 on Fox Sports, don't think anyone would be too confused at this stage of which is wickets and which is runs. :laugh:

Loving this so far..
Yeah truly an amazing contest between the bat and ball.