• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, CricInfo guy getting defensive;

"Lots of emails coming in regarding my comment on over 5.2 regarding this being Kumble's last Test in Bangalore. No, it is not "wild speculation". Kumble announced this yesterday."

JackPot

U19 12th Man
Haha, CricInfo guy getting defensive;

"Lots of emails coming in regarding my comment on over 5.2 regarding this being Kumble's last Test in Bangalore. No, it is not "wild speculation". Kumble announced this yesterday."
:lol: cricinfo

Top_Cat

Indians seem to be bowling very straight to the Kat. Reckon they're being fooled by his shuffling across. Oh well, I'm sure he won't mind helping himself to all the easy runs behind square.

pup11

International Coach
Nah, no way. Unless the weather looks to be clouding over for the day, you'd want to bat first and just try to get through the zip in the first hour when the ball is new and the pitch is yet to settle. Fully expect the spinners to take some tap.
I guess you are right, Aussies won't wanna bat last here against the Indian spinner, and whatever life is there in the pitch atm would go once the sun comes out, so Punter and Katto should try to see off that peroid.

Btw, mate i just forgot to mention this, great avatar you have got there atm....:cool:

pup11

International Coach
puntoo 13 of 41 balls :eek:
So, this is test match mate and one doesn't need ride their horses here as long as they score some runs, and in Ponting' case he would be elated, that for a change he is scoring some runs in India.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
How's Kat looking? I have no tv coverage.

And to be honest, I don't want any live streams, so if you know of any please, whatever you do, don't email the link to etendard@gmail.com because you'll be wasting your time.

:ph34r:

JackPot

U19 12th Man
just abt time for bowling change now, may be in another over or two.....

wonder who will kumble bring on...any gangu medium pacers?

Top_Cat

And now he's hitting on the up through cover. Oh man, this is really bad signs for India. They'd be feeling it too.