• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

Laurrz

International Debutant
Stuey Clark does it again, it wasn't a special ball or anything but he just seems to have this habit of picking up wickets, anyways Tendulkar gone big wicket that for the Aussies.
thats how he got wickets in T20... batsmen think he's hittable coz he's predictable.. but he really has changed and learnt a lot how to deal with batsmen attacking him

pup11

International Coach
Time for Aussies to tighten the screws here and dry up the runs.
EDIT: Uthappa has other ideas though!!

pup11

International Coach
What Clark is doing now is that he is not doing anything fancy and he is keeping it tight, every now and then he is bowling off-cutters and leg-cutters and he also gets that little bit of extra bounce due to his height, so his county stint under Warnie's captaincy in Hampshire seems to have helped him a bit.

pup11

International Coach
Wtf? How is that a no-ball it was really harsh on Hopes and Gilly expressed his feelings to the umpire.

pup11

International Coach
On your bike mate says Hopes to Yuvraj, good low-catch from Hayden, so Hopes gets his revenge.

pup11

International Coach
Dravid without the pressure of captaincy on his shoulders is a very dangerous batsman, so he is the real danger-man for Australia IMO.
Good over from Hopes he is using the conditions quite well.

PakPowered

School Boy/Girl Captain
If India are to win this match, then Uthappa needs to play a big innings and Dravid need to just supoort him.

pasag

RTDAS
Dravid without the pressure of captaincy on his shoulders is a very dangerous batsman, so he is the real danger-man for Australia IMO.
Good over from Hopes he is using the conditions quite well.
Hmm, his first innings since his resignation so it's yet to be seen if there will be any change. Also a fair point from the commentators the other night is that now he is playing for his place with age not on his side so it's not like he's completely devoid of pressure now. He's such a good ODI batsman these days though so agree, his wicket will be vital.

pup11

International Coach
I am bit worried about George, he hasn't played any international cricket for almost 5 months now and i have feeling he might just be a bit rusty.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Gilchrist will, one feels, be in some trouble over telling off the umpire re: that no ball. India seems to be falling between the two stools of 20:20 and ODIs.

pup11

International Coach
Clark gets another wicket and Uthappa gone, frankly speaking the Aussies set him up there leaving the fine-leg area vacant and making him play across the line.
Clark has improved as an Odi bowler.

pasag

RTDAS
Gilchrist will, one feels, be in some trouble over telling off the umpire re: that no ball. India seems to be falling between the two stools of 20:20 and ODIs.
Yeah I thought this might be a problem, although tbh they really aren't that good at ODIs. Australia, who never really adapted that well to Twenty20s obviously don't have the problem of adapting back :p

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sounds funny, but i'm partially glad i can't see this game. I hate watching Hayden score runs, and i hate watching Stuart Clark take wickets.

That said, Australia ftw :D