• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When I made the call Australia had 6 wickets in hand. Boy, the maths of the youngsters on this forum is shocking.
You would think for a teacher that you would be able to word your sentences in a way so that it's clear to all what you mean :p

pup11

International Coach
This pitch would really have suited Bracken's style of bowling so it would have been great if he was playing today.

Perm

Very good effort by Haddins and Symonds to lift Australia up to a big total. Sreesanth was better in the closing overs, and picked up a couple of wickets. Just a shame he was so wayward early on. Backing India to chase this TBH.

Perm

Gambhir opening, so presumably Uthappa will come it at #3 followed by Yuvraj, Dravid, Dhoni and Pathan. I won't be very happy if Pathan finds himself at first-drop.

Mister Wright

What a day for Queenslanders!

Reminds me of the ball I bowled on Sunday. I'm no left arm fast bowler, but I did spin one in to hit the top of off.

pup11

International Coach
Ball keeping low already, that is not a good sign for India, but back to back 4's for Uthappa nonetheless.

PakPowered

School Boy/Girl Captain
Unfortunately India conceded too many runs than what i was hoping for, a target of 300 + on this wkts is difficult. Someone will have to play special innings for India , it could well be Tend or Yuvraj, others too will have to lay their role if India is to go one one in series

Laurrz

International Debutant
excellent

go Midge..we ahve so much depth in the fast bowling ranks... Hilfy in our squad and Tait Bracks at home

Perm

Gutted that Gambhir couldn't continue his good form, I've started to take a liking to him TBH, in limited overs cricket though. Still dire when it comes to Tests. Good bowling from Johnson all the same, keeps having success against these Indians.

Laurrz

International Debutant
Gutted that Gambhir couldn't continue his good form, I've started to take a liking to him TBH, in limited overs cricket though. Still dire when it comes to Tests. Good bowling from Johnson all the same, keeps having success against these Indians.
i dont think they like his bang it in style of bowling.. thats why NZ and RSA have done really well against him coz they use that bounce..

Perm

Uthappa is such a delight to watch when he's on song.Would be great to see him play a big innings today.
Sure would, he's got a lot of potential and it's only a matter of time before he translates that to runs. I hope batting with Sachin brings out the best in him today.

pup11

International Coach
Tendulkar is taking his time to get set and boy if gets set Aussie could be in for some trouble.