• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Test fan

U19 Vice-Captain
Need to score around 620 on day 3 and 4 combined and give Australia Target around 150 on last day .that the plan India is looking for but can they do it ?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol you he averages 30 odd in test cricket. You don’t toy with anyone when you’re over 400 behind and that suspect. He backed away from a leg stump length ball after gloving a short one the ball before.
I mean Starc does average 52 in India.. reckon Shami and Yadav would back themselves against him. His role should be to keep it tight and create footmarks.

Burgey

I mean Starc does average 52 in India.. reckon Shami and Yadav would back themselves against him. His role should be to keep it tight and create footmarks.
Average would be better if the local ump didn’t have cramp in his finger last week tbf.

He had to have a crack first up really. if you see an opening batsman back away to a length ball as a fast bowler, even on this pitch, you salivate at it.

Lyon looking a bit likely here. Think this is a bit of a dud review though, even if it’s pad first

Daemon

Gill looks like he's trying this coming down the wicket thing for the first time in his life

Burgey

Fortunate Kuhnemann gets an early one cos his stamina so far this series has been disappointing as tests have gone on

OverratedSanity

Welp he's the one guy who was likely to go big on a pitch like this. Will need a collection of 60-70 scores atleast from the useless middle order now.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Getting Rohit "early" here is absolutely massive. He's the one guy in the top order I would back to make a Khawaja level score

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Ill eat a massive pile of **** on this and say that kunhemann has done way better than I thought he would this series. Been loose at points but bowled well more often than not.

Axars batting has been series defining but his 100 odd bowling average compared to the other 5 frontline spinners stands out like a dildo in a haystack