• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Grasshopper

State Vice-Captain
As a neutral I have no idea if that was bat or pad first. If I was a fan of either side I would be fuming if the decision went against my side. One of those freak ones where even the technology was little help there.
Yep, front on it looked to me like pad first, but side on it looked like the toe of the bat.

Compton

International Debutant
Staying with the on-field call due to lack of evidence to overturn was absolutely the right decision.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought it was pad first but I may be looking at it through green and gold glasses.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
I'd be pretty keen to give marsh a bowl now with the ball starting to stay a bit low

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd have understood the Jadeja move if we were trailing. Not in this situation.
It's all about putting the pressure back on the opposition. This game is about runs and not time and so if Jadeja can play a few big shots and keep the score going, Australia will have it in the back of their minds that the middle order still remains to be kocked over.