• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've been waiting a long time to see India bundled out cheaply after losing 4-5 wickets, seeing as we play 5 bowlers and don't have a very good WK/batsman. I think this is Australia's key to success, and the department where NZ and England failed.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
So Watson doesn't think the tour could be worse than 2013. It's unlikely with him not there to be idiot captain in a test but you never know.

vcs

That series was one of the closer whitewashes you are likely to see (except Hyderabad, that was a pasting).

Spark

Global Moderator
That series was one of the closer whitewashes you are likely to see (except Hyderabad, that was a pasting).
Maintaining performance over more than one or two innings has been our problem in India for a decade tbh.

Gob

International Coach
wtf did Cartwright do to get dropped?
Getting hit on the balls

As for this series, think its all about damage control. A series win is out of question but if they can somehow compete and jag a a test it would be pretty good. They are putting together a decent side despite recent dire performances with the younger guys and it'd be great if that could continue.

vcs

Wasn't any ODI's in the 2013 series either. Probably a timing issue, we'll probably see an ODI-only tour in the near future over there.
I actually don't mind it. The ODI series tend to stick in the memory when they do it that way.

Isura

U19 Captain
Yay another onesiddd series where the visiting team has no hope. Seeing a lot of these types of series lately. Nobody knows how to bad overseas anymore.