• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

adub

International Captain
Think you mean the long off?
Yeah, just so sick of the crap I couldn't think straight.

I'd love to know how many of the runs off SOK are just **** pushes past the bowler that a properly positioned mid off would have prevented? About half?

Make the ****s have a crack Smith. You give SOKKY a supporting field and he'll sweat them out. Give him a **** field that offer easy singles and obviously he's going to look unthreatening.

I love Smitteh, but FMD the field for SOK from ball one has just been gash.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Lol Siva almost said Rahul Dravid. Whatever, he looked like getting out after lunch anyway. **** him.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****. Me. What a catch. Totally blinded by the fact it's a leading edge but still takes it so cleanly his hand didn't touch the ground. Wow.