• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This has been white hot from India. Even Ishant is bowling some top shelf.
Yup excellent tactics and execution this morning...Australia not getting away at all.

Had a feeling Warner could get away this morning.

Burgey

Zinzan being harsh on OS here. Come on mate, if there's a need to get the ****s and start rage posting, we've got this.

cnerd123

likes this
Nah they've bowled well.

Still don't think Ashwin is bowling at his best, but him and Ishant have atleast kept the runs down.
It's not really much else other than bowling dry and accurately. And even that's kinda negated by Ishant's two poor balls in his first two overs.

Ashwin's had a few jag quite sharply which is nice. He's bowling well, seems to be adjusting not being able to get his whole body behind the ball? Release point a bit wider and lower than it normally is and with not as much of a pivot.

Zinzan

Zinzan being harsh on OS here. Come on mate, if there's a need to get the ****s and start rage posting, we've got this.
Tbf, I couldn have quoted about 15 recent posts with a cheeky comment, but decided to give him a break :p So I'm actually being decidedly mild.

I can tell you Burgey, if things were the other way around I'd be rubbing it in much more with you.... I'm a little more sensitive when it's non-australians. You can always get away with a bit more cheek and dirt between Kiwis and Aussies.

Anyway...the floor is yours.

Burgey

Lol Ishant sledging Smith. You've had a decade to be half the cricketer he is, Sharma. They'll just make him knuckle down more, but if it's keeping low like that it won't matter.

adub

International Captain
**** we're gonna have to try and grind out 300. Chasing even 100 last is no sure bet.

Daemon

I'm pleased to see they've at least come out with a plan. Indian teams of the past may have just gone back and had a Shastri speech about how we need to come back hard at them and how they need to show some heart and all that bs without actually formulating a plan.

OverratedSanity

I'm pleased to see they've at least come out with a plan. Indian teams of the past may have just gone back and had a Shastri speech about how we need to come back hard at them and how they need to show some heart and all that bs without actually formulating a plan.
True. I just don't think the leg side plan is a good one though.

vcs

This has been white hot from India. Even Ishant is bowling some top shelf.
They've been really good today. Not enough tangible returns, mind.

Have a feeling TPC and Renshaw will battle through to lunch and then grind us down.