• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Good stumping.

Can't believe Ishant would give Patto, a guy who is a better bowler, batsman and fielder than him, a send-off. Disgraceful.

ajdude

International Coach
actually yeah benchy get foxtel go on your ipad and walk around the supermarket like an antisocial ****

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Why are people thinking Ashwin didn't mean that? He was trying to get him stumped off a wide ball. Seemed obvious even after the first.

Stapel

International Regular
Am I alone in thinking this is not a competitive target at all? Surely this is not the easiest pitch to bat on, but I think commentators are talking the pitch worse than it is.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So **** that this match won't last 5. wtf am I supposed to watch tomorrow and the day after? Swear they should play exhibition games or something to make up for the lost days.

Teja.

Global Moderator
This series is basically a microcosm of Sharma's entire career and he has identically appropriate figures too - 7 wickets in 4 games @ 37.85 :: 144 wickets in 54 games @ 37.95.

Atrocious in 85% of innings but will pick up one or two cheap lower order wickets to add a very very tiny fig leaf of pseudo-dignity to his figures in one of five games.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Teja vs. Ishant Sharma... is there a bigger poster vs. cricketer vendetta on CW?

Andre vs. Sanjay Manjrekar is the best poster vs. commentator no doubt.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Best thing was Warne saying he would not open Lyon, and the next camera shot is Lyon taking his hat off ready to open the bowling.