• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Hayden and Clarke really flaying the bowling now. Run rate has been huge since lunch. Hayden closing in on a century too.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Martyn falls in the 20's again....

Hayden and Clarke hit 35 4's and 9 6's between them, not a bad effort

will be intetesting to see who, out of kaspa and tait, do better tomorrow

Damien Wright went wicketless too

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
good to see Clarke & especially Hayden scoring centuries all he needs now is to bat like that in the remaining 2 test & later today hope that Tait can get 5 for a push for a debut at nottingham :D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
aussie said:
good to see Clarke & especially Hayden scoring centuries all he needs now is to bat like that in the remaining 2 test & later today hope that Tait can get 5 for a push for a debut at nottingham :D
... apart from the fact that England are hardly going to select the Northants seam attack.

Damien Wright's a haggis-munching bread-stealer.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
luckyeddie said:
... apart from the fact that England are hardly going to select the Northants seam attack.

Damien Wright's a haggis-munching bread-stealer.
Did anyone see Hayden's knock?? If so, How did he bat ??

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
aussie said:

Hayden vs

PCA Masters - 79 from 46
Leics - 107 from 96
Somerset - 76 from 53
Worcs - 79 from 97

he has made runs everytour match and not convertd anything in the internationals.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
age_master said:
Hayden vs

PCA Masters - 79 from 46
Leics - 107 from 96
Somerset - 76 from 53
Worcs - 79 from 97

he has made runs everytour match and not convertd anything in the internationals.
yea i know but i'm just hoping ya know.......

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
age_master said:
Hayden vs

PCA Masters - 79 from 46
Leics - 107 from 96
Somerset - 76 from 53
Worcs - 79 from 97

Thanks... we all feel much better now. :p

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
burkey_1988 said:
Are they going to let MacGill do anything during the match :p ?
Haha I only just realised he was in the team when you said that!
Also just noticed Langer was captaining the side, anyone know if he's any good?

King_Ponting

International Regular
andyc said:
Haha I only just realised he was in the team when you said that!
Also just noticed Langer was captaining the side, anyone know if he's any good?
Yeh langers alright, was and i think still is captain of WA when he plays..... Tait seems to winning this pace bowler shootout...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Langer should really have Tait and Lee bowling in tandem. Should imagine it'd be quite scary.