• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup Thread

Shri

Mr. Glass
Players that I am waiting to see perform in this tournament are Akhtar, Umar Akmal, Saurabh Tiwary, Angelo, Asif and Aamir. The rest of them can piss off.

Sir Alex

Banned
Players that I am waiting to see perform in this tournament are Akhtar, Umar Akmal, Saurabh Tiwary, Angelo, Asif and Aamir. The rest of them can piss off.
I think they should have listened to you and organised a six-six tournament. Silly buggers them!

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Wow I had become so damn disinterested in Pakistan cricket, but seriously this team on paper seems incredibly talented and also very well balanced. Cannot wait to see Shoaib Aamir and Asif in full flow.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Akhtar has slowed down his run up. Deliveries look slower to the eye but the speed guns are disagreeing. Great to have him back.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Akhtar has slowed down his run up. Deliveries look slower to the eye but the speed guns are disagreeing. Great to have him back.
Deliveries look slower due to the run up. He has a pretty controlled slingshot action which allows him to generate pace. Radar was a tad off in his last over, but he looks okay.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah Mohammad Asif, not only somehow not locked up for possession of drugs but also playing international cricket. What a wonderful sight. Up there with chavs puking up in the wee hours.

Teja.

Global Moderator
150/5 with Akthar, Asif and Aamer still having overs.

I'm supporting Pak for this cup.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
******** shot from mahela even if he got the edge he deserved to get out to it.
Yeah, that was a big wicket for Pakistan as Mahela was playing very well. Bad decision but thats what can happen when you play reverse sweeps.

Interesting to see if Pakistan can really push on from this point. I am actually hoping they do well at the moment, the side on paper looks pretty decent IMO.

Samaraweera gone to!

Xuhaib

International Coach
no matter how much you hate malik he still is the most talented sportsperson in the family.