• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2023

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
@ParwazHaiJunoon thinks calling out homophobia is immature. as said should be ashamed of holding such junk views
You single cell amoeba, picking out 1 thing without context out of whole lot is what I called immature attitude.

The theme of that post was you don't have the right to call/label other civilizations weird when such things are found in your own society/civilization with much greater extent and variations. Is this really difficult to comprehend after reading that post?

I didn't said anything specifically against homos. But your insecurity is the reason you picked 1 point out of context & painted it with a different colour.

hahaha the coward couldn’t even quote me directly .......
I thought you made that post in ignorance, that's why i referred you indirectly there. Now since you have confirmed your tendency of "lies through omission" & picking and choosing lines to suit your agenda, it's clear you are really immature.

ignoring you, from here onwards.

Socerer 01

International Captain
The theme of that post was you don't have the right to call/label other civilizations weird when such things are found in your own society/civilization with much greater extent and variations. Is this really difficult to comprehend after reading that post?

I didn't said anything specifically against homos. But your insecurity is the reason you picked 1 point out of context & painted it with a different colour.
except for all your posts even now dripping with intent of heteronormativity being the norm and equating incest with homosexuality in your 1st one..

you are worse off than a prokaryote on the brainpower scale if you think i wasnt calling out the boomer for his religiously conservative views or if you thought i was supporting his view, **** me this isnt even the 1st time he has spouted **** like this and it isnt the 1st time he got called out by me either but he has special privileges where none of the rules other members must follow apply to him so what do i know

quoting a post calling you a coward rightfully and then pushing that ignore button whilst being misinformed only strengthens that point that you are a coward looool

Spark

Global Moderator
People who follow those civilizations in which having *** with their own mothers, fathers, siblings, step-parents, step-siblings, pre-marital & extra-marital *** && where same-***-affairs are not just common but also where all these ^ things being seen as normal thing, don't have the right to tell us which affair/marriage is right or wrong.

Islam is pretty clear about which girls Muslim males can marry with. Link

PS esp for mods: added italicized part so that immatures like this can comprehend it better
Side-eyeing the whole lot of you who thought this was hilariously funny and left it to one of the few openly LGBT members we have in this place to actually report it.

slippy888

International Captain
Really don't understand the batting approach here by Sri Lanka, they need to block the 1st 10 overs here and at least be around 20-2 now to stay in game