• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2018 in UAE

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
No I expected him to be in the squad because a few weeks ago when Shakib ruled himself out, there was a report out saying Mominul would replace him and was preparing to bat at 3. I didn't expect them to not even pick him after that

Golden Horde

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Suppose Pakistan are going to win this by a mile but imagine if hong kong pull it off somehow! Will just be more grist to the ODI-status rethink mill

How I wish they still had Chapman :(

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poor Mark Chapman. He could be competing in the big leagues amongst the Nidahas Trophy teams for the Asia Cup. Instead he's playing 3 matches a year for NZ.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Always get teary eyed when watching an injured player come out to bat just to support the lone batsman still fighting. Steyn did it earlier this year to bat with AB against India and now Tamim. Sports really brings out the best in us

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Just hope batting under lights is not as difficult as Sri Lanka made it look. This tournament has the potential to be a cracking one and don't want the Toss to determine the match

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I must say, having finally roused up some highlights, that Sri Lanka's performance looked like complete and utter garbage.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Faheem Ashraf looks like he belongs in a "Pick any style you'd like between 1 to 8" posters you see at a hairdresser's.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Love how Aamer Sohail wants to take credit for the change in fitness culture in Pakistan when his era was the laziest and worst in terms of fitness

cnerd123

likes this
*****'s boys looking out of their depths so far.
1 bad piece of running, 3 poor shots, and an LBW to a pretty good ball.

I home Simon gives them a good kicking in the dressing room. They're better than this, and have all looked good until they got out. Well, except for Babar. He really struggled. Didn't need to throw away his innings like that tho.