• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Afghanistan in Kenya 2010

Ur support goes to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Disappointing 139 all out for Kenya. I see Mishra top scored with 32 (40). I don't really remember him but he's a player I'll keep an eye out for now because of what Alvarez says about him.

elmadrid

Cricket Spectator
Horrible Start for Afghanistan. Losing Noor ali to injuri and the stupid Karim sadiq goes out sloggin when the target is 140. Mangal got out as well.

alvarez

First Class Debutant
Disappointing 139 all out for Kenya. I see Mishra top scored with 32 (40). I don't really remember him but he's a player I'll keep an eye out for now because of what Alvarez says about him.

Gun batsman. Is the next best thing after Tikolo when in comes to Kenyan batsman. If Kenya can keep him and Seren Waters Around they may refind themselves as a top associate,

alvarez

First Class Debutant
Bizarrely enough, Kenya have dropped both Waters and Mishra for the 3rd and deciding game today. Alex Obanda and Rakep Patel, two other promising youngsters take their place.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Kenya XI are gonna play series of One days against UAE XI from 15th Oct @ home & away in Jan as World Cup preparation. Should be interesting,.

alvarez

First Class Debutant
Bizarrely enough, Kenya have dropped both Waters and Mishra for the 3rd and deciding game today. Alex Obanda and Rakep Patel, two other promising youngsters take their place.

Turns out Mishra and the Afghan keeper Shehzad had a pretty heated argument and are both suspended for 2 matches.

Kenya 49/1 after 15 chasing 190 for the win.

alvarez

First Class Debutant
Comfortable 8 wicket victory for Kenya. Good 2nd wicket partnership of 143, a record for the 2nd wicket in ODI's for Kenya between Obanda and Collins Obuya. A much needed series win for Kenya.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Comfortable 8 wicket victory for Kenya. Good 2nd wicket partnership of 143, a record for the 2nd wicket in ODI's for Kenya between Obanda and Collins Obuya. A much needed series win for Kenya.
Hopefully they rebuild from here like Zimbabwe did.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Well at least the Obanda gamble worked out (This time!) :)

Kenya XI are gonna play series of One days against UAE XI from 15th Oct @ home & away in Jan as World Cup preparation. Should be interesting,.
They had better wipe the floor with the Arabs OR ELSE!

Turns out Mishra and the Afghan keeper Shehzad had a pretty heated argument and are both suspended for 2 matches.

Kenya 49/1 after 15 chasing 190 for the win.

That's news to me.

alvarez

First Class Debutant
Well at least the Obanda gamble worked out (This time!) :)

They had better wipe the floor with the Arabs OR ELSE!

That's news to me.

Yeah was good to see Obanda play patiently. I read the Mishra thing on a forum, so not sure how true it is.