• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 4th Test at the Melbourne Cricket Ground

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Will be going to at least one day of the Test. More importantly, have a Bucks' day on Boxing Day, and we're going to destroy some pubs. Can't wait.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
I can see a desperate England side playing out a draw to keep the Ashes dream Alive against an aussie team showing fatigue

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
vic_orthdox said:
Will be going to at least one day of the Test. More importantly, have a Bucks' day on Boxing Day, and we're going to destroy some pubs. Can't wait.
Does Bucks' Day = Stag Night ?

Scmods

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'll be there for one of the days that isn't sold out. I haven't missed a Boxing Day since 2000. DAMN YOU SCALPERS!

Matt79

Global Moderator
Will be there for one day (probably 2nd) and hopefully a second (probably 3rd) day. Always have family stuff on Boxing Day itself.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
I'll be so drunk by the time this starts, feet up, Whisky Mac in one hand cigar in 'tother.

Cricket at Yule is cool.

Dydl

International Debutant
My uncle bought me tickets for the 1st and 2nd days of the Test, as well as the flight tickets and accomodation. It was completely unexpected, but I'm eternally grateful and can't wait for December 26!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Dydl said:
My uncle bought me tickets for the 1st and 2nd days of the Test, as well as the flight tickets and accomodation. It was completely unexpected, but I'm eternally grateful and can't wait for December 26!
lend me your uncle!

Josh

International Regular
Standing on day 1 (oh joy), seated on day 2, don't want my day 3 ticket anymore; any takers??

Josh

International Regular
vic_orthdox said:
Meh, standing is great. Just find a good position, near the bar. :thumbsup:
M13, perhaps?? lol

EDIT: M13 has no standing area, as I found out on Tuesday. M12 or M11 were the closest. I don't particularly remember. Point is, one of them is right opposite the bar.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Finally got my new member's card in the mail today. (I was a little slow in returning the form with a photo for the new photo ID cards). Bit of a relief - last year I was told that they were noting on the computer I hadn't got the new card and wouldn't let me in next time.