• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 4th Test at the MCG

hazsa19

International Regular
Shaping up to be the most pathetic squandering of strong positions by England in this series so far.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't get why fellas wear those skin things like Ali is with short sleeves.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why is Cook getting more stick than Malan? He's in a worse position to judge than the umpire, and the latter gave him out.
Cook's the common denominator

I wouldn't be asking him if I'm out or not

Coincidence that the 2 lbws could be his rivals for leading run scorer for the series? I think not

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You obviously havent spent much time in your own country.
I'm not a big fan of the sleeve tattoos either, but at least there's some continuity there. The English approach seems to be to randomly select a part of the body and then put a small tattoo that looks ********* there. Generally a dragon, or something else that reminds them of a time when they were actually relevant.

Cow

Banned
I'm not a big fan of the sleeve tattoos either, but at least there's some continuity there. The English approach seems to be to randomly select a part of the body and then put a small tattoo that looks ********* there. Generally a dragon, or something else that reminds them of a time when they were actually relevant.
It's usually just football club nonsense from my experience.

I've lived in Aus and have been on safari in the Aus suburbs... you lot are no different.