• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at the Sardar Patel Sports Complex, Ahmedabad, 24 - 28 Feb 2021

Howe_zat

Audio File
I had a very bad cricket game in my youth called world cup cricket '99. When you were bowling you could always win by looping the ball slowly into the middle of the pitch, and the game would just glitch out and produce deliveries that didn't bounce but would just stop for a moment before turning into a scud missile that flew straight for the stumps.

I want to thank Ahmedabad and Axar Patel for bringing this style of bowling to the mainstream

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is ridiculous. He’s cut it in half. The tell tale sharp spike before the second sound of the pad is a give away

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If he gets given out here then just take the players home and tell them we'll play on when we aren't being shafted