• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Matteh said:
Surely Australia's win now? I know i'd rather have Giles walking out in this situation than Panesar.
Neither will make a difference - the main point is they might have been ahead by more runs had Panesar played and gotten wickets.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Lee bowled well wide of off-stump a hell of a lot in those two overs, no need to play at any of them. Obviously a plan of some sort, but it should never have worked.

England in deep trouble now. This is a thriller of '05 proportions.

FaaipDeOiad said:
Need one more before lunch I think. Hopefully Collingwood. Exposing Geraint is key, and if Australia do that before lunch I think a few wickets after the break and a chase of 150-200 in 2 or 3 hours is plausible.

Still obviously about 80% draw, but Australia can win this test.
And possibly now, lose it.

I don't like Australia in small, pressure chases.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Australia paying 2.37, draw paying 1.57 on bet365. Massively different to this morning obviously.

Laurrz

International Debutant
Greaint has a bit of aussie in him

he'll be tough to get out

AUSSIES RIGHT ON TOP how exciting is this

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
BingLeeElectric said:
Not to me.

I've been telling you dummies for a while.
Who the hell are you?

I leave for 10 days and you come along?

In fact... post reported for calling me a dummy. I find that extremely offensive.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
BingLeeElectric said:
Not to me.

I've been telling you dummies for a while.
Shut up! You`re being an idiot and have the respect of no-one on the forum. If you have an opinion, just state it without insulting someone, but it does get extremely old hearing how Australia are better than England. That`s your opinion that you`re entitled to, but it gets really boring hearing it every post, especially when England are playing better than us.

pasag

RTDAS
Jono said:
Who the hell are you?

I leave for 10 days and you come along?

In fact... post reported for calling me a dummy. I find that extremely offensive.
Shane Warne from last series I believe. He's a **** basically.

Welcome back btw.

Last edited: