• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2022 New Zealand Tour of England, Ireland, Scotland & Netherlands

Preed

U19 12th Man
Time for changes Crawley no temperant for test match cricket.Best young batsman brooks must come in and Compton and play test match cricket .India will stuff us if we go in with this attitude

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These commentators are so full of ****. Trying to ***** out by saying "There's a fine line between Intent and recklessness". Yeah the line is whether or not it works. Result based bull****.

Preed

U19 12th Man
I know that we expect more energy in our cricket but I can’t believe that Stokes can justify that totally brainless performance.If it was anybody else other than stokes he would get pelters from the press but he wont

thierry henry

International Coach
I know that we expect more energy in our cricket but I can’t believe that Stokes can justify that totally brainless performance.If it was anybody else other than stokes he would get pelters from the press but he wont
That innings was a microcosm of everything good Stokes has ever done. Other than utter nonsense he isn’t a cricketer at all. And other than utter nonsense he isn’t a person at all.

Uppercut

These commentators are so full of ****. Trying to ***** out by saying "There's a fine line between Intent and recklessness". Yeah the line is whether or not it works. Result based bull****.
I mean they’re spot on that slogging NZ’s 3-man attack made no sense. I said that before they did it.

They’re not a tactical team, they’re a philosophy-driven team, like Bielsa’s football teams. Attacking all the time is supposed to give them some mental benefits that make it worth it. It’s a bit alien to me, not how I would go about things at all. But there are worse coaches than McCullum.

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
Totally predictable that we would fold with the bat given the series has been won. Cod you imagine how grim it could've been without two historic run chases? NZ really should have been two up going into this test.

thierry henry

International Coach
But it really does feel like us playing England in England is just a chance for them to trial fake cricket, and take the piss. There’s nothing to be gained from us going there.

OverratedSanity

I mean they’re spot on that slogging NZ’s 3-man attack made no sense. I said that before they did it.

They’re not a tactical team, they’re a philosophy-driven team, like Bielsa’s football teams. Attacking all the time is supposed to give them some mental benefits that make it worth it. It’s a bit alien to me, not how I would go about things at all. But there are worse coaches than McCullum.
No my point is they'd be grovelling at McCullum's feet if the slogging had worked. I have no beef if commentators were actually consistent and lived with the results.