• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2022 New Zealand Tour of England, Ireland, Scotland & Netherlands

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Root’s handled this partnership really well, taken up the bulk of the scoring and ensured that NZ don’t get to bowl at Foakes for a sustained period of time

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Doull's "nobody will criticize you if you get it wrong" maybe the most asinine take ever, I mean England captains like Hussain, Gatting, Atherton have had decisions still criticized decades after they happened.

veganbob

U19 Captain
Root is one of those players you always think is likeable then you see his prince Charles type face/ego once he scores important runs :/

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rights, Root is on 70. The next few balls decide the course of the match. Will it be a classic 70 or his first 4th innings ton?

Moss

International Vice-Captain
A couple of overs too many for Southee I think? Root’s been picking him off very easily for a while now.

White Ball

State 12th Man
Could England have taken the extra 30 mins? Felt like they had all the momentum I still have them as big favourites but now who knows if NZ come out fresh and firing tomorrow