• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2022 New Zealand Tour of England, Ireland, Scotland & Netherlands

ashley bach

International Captain

Also Root’s first ton I think?
Remarkable to see this scorecard and 9 years later the bowlers are still Boult, Southee,Wagner, Bracewell (albeit a different one) Williamson.
Also Bairstow was scoring runs then, showing what an up and down career he's had.

hazsa19

International Regular
Zak Crawley finding new levels of incompetence. Too busy admiring the cover drive he finally middles to run

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WillowTV already giving the notice that they'll show the India t20 match when it begins, and send this match to their website. I ain't want that. I love watching this game on my tv.

ashley bach

International Captain
Apart from the fantastic 267 Crawley scored, he hasn't taken a single trick, and now he's running out teammates.
The guy feels like poison for England, if he fails again today he should be gone.
However if he succeeds, the selectors have a serious headache.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What does it matter, the openers and Pope are just there to Root, Bairstow and Stokes a short rest

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Bracewell on. Think it’s safe to assume England will try not to give him the opportunity to settle.