• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2022 New Zealand Tour of England, Ireland, Scotland & Netherlands

Chubb

International Regular
Yeah, this is what you get when you have mickey mouse warmup games that take all intensity out of the game. Guys that just aren't quite switched on to competitive cricket.
think Porter caught them cold because he wanted to prove a point, after a couple of leaner years with Essex and not making England.

91Jmay

International Coach
Only watched 30 mins but looks good bowling conditions but not absolutely unplayable. Fair comment? Accuracy superb.

Sunny as well so Clowderson meme officially dead :ph34r:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I think its tough when you can see the shape of the game. I wouldn't like to see Dawson or Ali pulled in as they would add too much to the batting - Bess also. One of the Parkinsons would seem fairer in the circumstances or Virdi, or the young Afghan lad in Kent if they need someone who can race there quickly.
Virdi hasn't played any FC cricket all summer, so he was never an option. Parkinson sounds fair enough.

Meridio

International Regular
Na, they're full of it. Bat first, then pad. The ball's too far to the offside to be pad first.

Spark

Global Moderator
I dunno, reckon frames didn't line up with snicko just no way that could have been pad
It looked like the noise began before the ball had reached the bat but I don't have any real issue with them deciding it's bat first tbh

Aritro

International Regular
Has Athers had hair treatment? Or he might have shed some weight. He looks different anyway.