• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 12th Match (D/N) - India vs Pakistan - October 14th, Ahmedabad

johnbvergara

Cricket Spectator
Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is good :)

Exciting news – the epic India VS Pakistan match is coming up on October 14th in the ODI Cricket World Cup 2023. I've got the perfect solution for you to watch it live from anywhere in the world

I personally use this VPN for seamless streaming and to enjoy sports and movies without any buffering or restrictions. You can catch the match from any corner of the globe with PureVPN. Find more details in the link below.

Don't forget to drop a comment and let me know which team you're supporting in this massive rivalry. Enjoy the match! :thumbup:✌🔥

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Hello Everyone!

Exciting news – the epic India VS Pakistan match is coming up on October 14th in the ODI Cricket World Cup 2023. I've got the perfect solution for you to watch it live from anywhere in the world

I personally use this VPN for seamless streaming and to enjoy sports and movies without any buffering or restrictions. You can catch the match from any corner of the globe with PureVPN. Find more details in the link below.

Don't forget to drop a comment and let me know which team you're supporting in this massive rivalry. Enjoy the match! :thumbup:✌🔥
I'm supporting everyone who tells you to **** off.

loterry1994

International Debutant
Hello Everyone!

Bro piss off to another forum

HouHsiaoHsien

International 12th Man
Mo Rizwan 130+ very good
I love Rizwan, especially for his attitude(the same reason why I hate Babar), but he’s going to be playing the best attack of the tournament, in contrast to the club level bowlers SL came up with. Also it seems Shubman is recovering, and with him Ind will near unstoppable at Ahemadabad.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I love Rizwan, especially for his attitude(the same reason why I hate Babar), but he’s going to be playing the best attack of the tournament, in contrast to the club level bowlers SL came up with. Also it seems Shubman is recovering, and with him Ind will near unstoppable at Ahemadabad.
Some confidence in the team is good but this is being over confident. Both the teams are equally strong in both batting and bowling and so, this will be a rousing battle to look forward to. It will just come down to which team performs better on the day and also which team gets the better of the conditions.

HouHsiaoHsien

International 12th Man
Some confidence in the team is good but this is being over confident. Both the teams are equally strong in both batting and bowling and so, this will be a rousing battle to look forward to. It will just come down to which team performs better on the day and also which team gets the better of the conditions.
Lol, equally strong in batting. Imad and Shafique arent nearly as good as Gill/Ishan and Rohit, and Kohli even when not at his peak clearly better than Babar, and so on. Bowling wise, when Naseem was playing, the pace attacks were comparable(if not Pak slightly better, assuming Ind aren’t picking Shami and considering Hardik’s good form with the ball of late), and spin wise, it ain’t even a comparison. Pak just bat deeper than Ind, but Ind‘s top 5 is gigantically superior. I agree it could come down to who performs better on the day, but the current Ind team is way way ahead of Pak. Plus it’s a gut feel, that Ind are gonna smash Pak on Saturday.

smash84

The Tiger King
This

smash84

The Tiger King
Gill playing or not, India are massive favorites to win. Mainly because they are a better team but also because mentally so much stronger. Babar Azam is a mental midget and it is reflected in the team.