• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pretty pleased with how my season is going, hopefully I'll be able to push as a genuine all-rounder with a few more wickets.

bryce

International Regular
****ty OD averages as usual, but more than happy with batting SR of 130 and bowling RPO of 4.47

bryce

International Regular
Yeah but was hoping for better in FC to try and get closer to the Test side and maybe get a central contract.
Yeah well you can bet I was hoping for a few more OD wickets, but you've got them all:@ haha just joking but yeah both of us need to be bowling well in both forms, otherwise it seems as if we will be receiving secondary contracts once again

Last edited:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Yeah well you can bet I was hoping for a few more OD wickets, but you've got them all:@ haha just joking but yeah both of us need to be bowling well in both forms, otherwise it seems as if we will be receiving secondary contracts once again
Aye. Would be hard to break into the teams though. Doing well internationally.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Man it looks like Corrin going to get the Camps' vacant ODI all rounder spot without a fight. Unless we take a punt on Pimpkins. I guess it solves the reserve spinner spot as well. Could open up a 4th seamer spot for Dunn, Sriram, Spinks or Patrick as well.