• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI quality control draft

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah. Under 24 with the bowling was a literal guaranteed ATG so I saw no need to rush in there.
In rush to cover >36 bowling average, I lost Malinga to you. I really should have waited on Symonds. Biggest spanner in my plans in this draft.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think I tend to pick some players too early in drafts. To avoid that, I held off picking Hadlee and Harris - both dumb moves in hindsight.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Red Hill (R8) timed out. Clock started ticking for him 8 hours after Teuton picked Richardson.

R9 can start with Jimmy101 > Red Hill > Teuton > AndrewB

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Assuming I can take Kieron Pollard as a batsman? Batting avg of 22-26

Quinton De Kock + (bat/keeper bat avg 42-46)
-
Virat Kohli (bat avg 46+)
Clive Lloyd (38-42 bat avg)
Andrew Flintoff (all-rounder 30-34 bat avg : bowling avg 24-28)
-
Kieron Polloard (22-26 bat avg)
Johan Botha (all-rounder: bat avg under 22 : bowling avg 36+)
Wasim Akram (bowler: under 24 bowl avg)
-
Pat Cummins (bowl avg. 28-32)

Teuton

International Captain
In rush to cover >36 bowling average, I lost Malinga to you. I really should have waited on Symonds. Biggest spanner in my plans in this draft.
I would have picked Symonds literally the pick after you took him so maybe you did make the right call?

Teuton

International Captain
since Red has picked a <22

Ian Healy (<22)

Red (2) > AndrewB > mr > michael

Last edited:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
RedHill is now timed out and has 2 overdue picks.

AndrewB > mr_mister > Michaelf777777

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I would have picked Symonds literally the pick after you took him so maybe you did make the right call?
Scrolling up to see the order of picks, I now remember that I saw all your previous picks and did figure between Symonds and Muralitharan (2 that I wanted to pick at that point), there was no risk of losing Murali to you because you already had Warne. So I decided to go with Symonds first and then Murali :)

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Albie Morkel (Bat: 22-26, Bowl: 36+) will be my next selection please.

Charter 77 so Far

Sanath Jayasuriya (Bat: 30-34)
Mark Waugh (Bat: 38-42)
Kane Williamson (Bat: 42-46)
Michael Hussey (Bat: 46+)
Jonty Rhodes (Bat: 34-38)
Chris Cairns (Bat: 26-30, Bowl: 32-36)
Albie Morkel (Bat: 22-26, Bowl: 36+)
Daniel Vettori (Bowl: 28-32)
Shoaib Akhtar (Bowl: 24-28)