• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ U-19's in CWLand

Loony BoB

International Captain
Can't be disappointed with that game. :) Very pleased to see our team get a win in their first youth test, and looking forward to the scorecard.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Superb by Borcich. :) Good to see pretty much everyone chipping in on that one, too, it was a real team effort spearheaded by the likes of Borcich and Mamesh.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Whoa, Great stuff CW. Jackdawg - led from the front. D00thy and Thamba worthy of a mention also. GO CW.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Good win guys! Good batting and bowling performances :)

Borchich - wow! :)

Dauth and Mamesh - nice stuff!

That Thomas bloke - bowl better! :D

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Great game guys, but lets keep it going from, NZ aren't no push overs as they showed in the ODs. Lets take our game to another level and show them what CWLand cricket is all about.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Weber to take on the NZ U-19's

T Mamesh
DP Smith
RJ Dauth
NG Scott
S Jasotharan (wk)
AJ Blackman
MW Wilson (vc)
TV Weber
NA Borcich
JP McNamara (c)
GM Thomas

12th Man: CP Thompson
13th Man: NR Hancock

Weber is to come in for Hancock so he can bowl in tandem with Jack on the turning wicket of Pickford Reserve, but otherwise the side is unchanged.

Blaze

Banned
chaminda_00 said:
Yeah surprised the Kiwis haven't picked you. ;)
tbh that is probably accurate :laugh: . I am probably closer to the NZ Under 19 side than I am to the Cricket Web Under 19's... which is somewhat worrying.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
chaminda_00 said:
Under 19 selector would like to announce the side that will represent CWLand in the first ever Youth Test at Goffmouth Park:

T Mamesh
DP Smith
RJ Dauth
NG Scott
S Jasotharan (wk)
AJ Blackman
MW Wilson (vc)
NR Hancock
NA Borcich
JP McNamara (c)
GM Thomas

12th Man: CP Thompson