• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ U-19's in CWLand

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
After a close loss to the New Zealand Under 19s, the selectors have decided to keep faith in the XI that played the 1st YODI and have decided to name a unchanged line up.

C Thompson
S Jasotharan
R Dauth
N Scott
A Blackman
A Crampton (wk)
B Wilshere
M Wilson (vc)
H Warwick
J McNamara ©
A Cameron

12th & 13th Man: N Hancock & G Roberts

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
New Zealand U-19 vs Cricket Web U-19
at the PDV Dome
2nd Youth ODI

Young Cricket Web bounced back in sensational fashion to level the series at 1-1 with a 95-run win at the PDV Dome. Callum Thompson registered the first Under-19 international hundred for his country, then captain Jack McNamara spun through the New Zealand middle order with outstanding control.

Cricket Web Under-19 329/7 (50 overs)
New Zealand Under-19 234/5 (50 overs)

Cricket Web U-19 won by 95 runs.
Man of the Match: CP Thompson

Attachments

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Great win that Dauth and Thommo set it up and the Jack did the damage with the ball.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Great win guys, top batting from Callum, glad to have been with you for most of it ;) And just top bowling from Jack, leading from the front.

Top stuff.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Great to get the win, but very disappointing with the bat.

Probably a bit tired out from my 52 for CW Green. Batting twice in two different games is a tough task! :P

Loony BoB

International Captain
Very, very pleased with that win. :D Great job by Jack, Callum and Rob, really stood up in this game and the rest of the guys kept their nerve, good job to Warwick to come back from last game to do some real tight bowling.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow. Great batting from Callum and Dauth, and the lower-middle order who chipped in with some quick runs. Another tight, wicket-taking spell from Jack there, and good stuff from Wilson as well. Very disappointed with my own efforts, but very happy to level the series there.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
After a convincing win against the New Zealand Under 19s in the 2nd YODI, the Under 19 selectors have decided to name an unchanged line up for the decider at CWBCC Stadium.

C Thompson
S Jasotharan
R Dauth
N Scott
A Blackman
A Crampton (wk)
B Wilshere
M Wilson (vc)
H Warwick
J McNamara ©
A Cameron

12th & 13th Man: N Hancock & G Roberts

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow guys, very happy to still be in the squad there despite not taking any wickets in the first two games, big thanks to the selectors.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, I'm pretty happy that I'm getting so much U19 experience, good to play alongside the likes of Thompson, Jasotharan, etc (the ones I've had partnerships with :p)