• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ domestic season 2023/24

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Ha. I must have selective hearing as I missed that part.

Didn't answer why Kuggeleijn always looks so sodding sour though.
His old man is exactly the same. Chip on his shoulder, hates being known only as the guy whose middle name is Mary and took a slip catch for Hadlee's 400th.

And also for hilariously being caught during a Test cricket broadcast at Seddon Park passing venue passes through the fence to someone :laugh:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Any reason dougeh didn't play more ipl cricket? His SS numbers are fantastic and he did really well in the one game he got.
I think his batting is undervalued by franchise scouts in general, but probably more just a feeling that his bowling is too hittable in most overseas conditions given he basically just bowls skiddy outies these days. NZ never picking him in white ball cricket wouldn't be helping either.