• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ domestic season 2023/24

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I really hope we're not going to be sitting here in 10 years, bemoaning how Finn Allen could've been something other than a franchise wackedy-do guy.
Seemingly epic innings, let's see if he can produce another 100 this season.

jcas0167

International Debutant
Hunter out first ball. I wouldn't otherwise think it's notable but I don't think before this I've ever seen a batsman do a bat 'tap' after the ball has been delivered. Looked like a right mess.
I didn't realise Hunter had moved over from Sydney.

ataraxia

International Coach
Could genuinely debut for Otago soon too: they've debuted a couple of 17-year-olds in the somewhat recent past (L Johnson + Lockrose)

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Think they threw Duffy a t20 debut when he was 16 or 17 if memory serves. Looked awesome back then, before Vaughan Johnson decided his action needed remodeling.

jcas0167

International Debutant
That is fantastic for a 15 yr old. Otago under 19's seem to be doing pretty well in this tournament. ND and CD less so. The Auckland opener Nelson got another ton today too.

Youngest player I can recall debuting in domestic cricket was Corey Anderson at 16.