• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Non top 10 players draft (1920s and later).

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Sorry for being a couple hours later then planned, will give the very first pick 18 hours, Round 1 picks after that 12 hours and then 10 hours for any picks in Round 2 onwards.

I will post Round 1 and Round 2 orders now - anyone wanting to join who hasn't yet is welcome to join before the end of Round 1 - they will be added to end of Round 1 order and then to the start of Round 2 order - once we get past Round 1 - will post orders for Round 3-11.

Round 1 order

1. Ataraxia
2. Teuton
3. Coronis
4. Fuller Pilch
5. KingKallis
6. JOJOXI
7. HonestBharani
8. Trundler

Round 2 will be the reverse of Round 1 so as things stand HonestBharani, myself, KingKallis etc. That would change with new entrants though

Last edited:

JOJOXI

A good thing there is the nationality/decade restriction otherwise would have half the players from Australia ?

JOJOXI

Can I still join
Yes Trundler you can do will add you to end of Round 1 draw, and as things stand you'll be first to pick in Round 2 (any one who joins between now and your pick will be added to end of Round 1 draw and start of Round 2 draw

JOJOXI

Next Picks

HonestBharani
Trundler (if no one else joins draft before your pick then its a x2 pick)

JOJOXI

Shoaib Akhtar
Presuming that is the famous speedster (rather then a obscure pick with same name)? If so he's an ineligible pick - aside from batting or bowling in 15 innings qualification and decade/nationality rules regarding squad, those with 15+ innings who are ineligible is listed on Page 1

JOJOXI

Presuming that is the famous speedster (rather then a obscure pick with same name)? If so he's an ineligible pick - aside from batting or bowling in 15 innings qualification and decade/nationality rules regarding squad, those with 15+ innings who are ineligible is listed on Page 1
Looking back its close margins - he qualifies based on bowling average but is ineligible by a single wicket (as is Saeed Ajmal who took the same amount of wickets). Sarfraz Nawaz took only 1 fewer wicket in Test Cricket but qualifies as 11th highest Pakistani wicket-taker

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Looking back its close margins - he qualifies based on bowling average but is ineligible by a single wicket (as is Saeed Ajmal who took the same amount of wickets). Sarfraz Nawaz took only 1 fewer wicket in Test Cricket but qualifies as 11th highest Pakistani wicket-taker
I searched for his name in your list and it showed it was not there? Let me check again.. maybe a typo either in my search or your post.