• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No Dodgy action!!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
13 wickets @ 33.92 with a 4.90 econ. is decent, given the context. He also did better against Aus than against Zimbabwe, which is highly creditable.

Still, he's not been anything near what he was hyped to be.

Langeveldt

Soutie
masterblaster said:
Hey L Balaji did do very well here in Australia, taking 13-14 wickets in the VB Series at a good RPO and a very impressive average. He's a hard working cricketer, and has impressed me slightly while ive watched him.

Ive been impressed with Balaji (who has recieved reverse hype on these boards!).. He seems to glide to the crease, very sound action..

I dont think he will get injured much, and should do very well in places like England/NZ

Mr Mxyzptlk

Langeveldt said:
Ive been impressed with Balaji (who has recieved reverse hype on these boards!).. He seems to glide to the crease, very sound action..
That said, Adam Sanford glides to the crease, with a very sound action...

Choora

State Regular
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The fact that other countries do it doesn't change the fact that India does it as well. Don't take it personally. I think that the disconcerting thing for many members on the forum is due the hype surrounding one Lakshmipathy Balaji.
As someone righly pointed to you that Balaji has infact suffered from "reverse hype" from some members on this forum.

Its a pity that you can't appreciate someone's skill, the way Balaji performed in Australia can only be described as good.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Choora said:
As someone righly pointed to you that Balaji has infact suffered from "reverse hype" from some members on this forum.

Its a pity that you can't appreciate someone's skill, the way Balaji performed in Australia can only be described as good.
Where have I said that Balaji has done badly?

All I said was that he has not lived up to the hype of instant success that some members gave him.

Bouncer

State Regular
A friend of mine made a comment about Indian People who keep on coming with "express bowlers" That Do u guys in India Still run ur trains on Coal? :lol: :lol:

also is this guy as qucik as Abby Kuruvella?:D

V Reddy

International Debutant
Bouncer said:
A friend of mine made a comment about Indian People who keep on coming with "express bowlers" That Do u guys in India Still run ur trains on Coal? :lol: :lol:
How do you guys get this info? No trains are run on coal in India now. I mean Indians have much more things to make fun of Pakistan than you will ever get of India.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
^ Just ignore the ignorant who haven't left their own suburb let alone travelled the world.

yohanna

Banned
vishnureddy said:
How do you guys get this info? No trains are run on coal in India now. I mean Indians have much more things to make fun of Pakistan than you will ever get of India.
Mate that's ur opinion, lets agree to disagree on that:saint:

AS the India-Pak series is comming nearer, some Indian are getting over-excited.First some Indian came up with a thread about India not travelling to Pak with lot of Pa-Bashing which was eventually locked, and now this stupid thread targetting Pak pace bowler.

Bouncer

State Regular
Ooch it hurts i know . :lol:

Obviously they dont run Trains on Coal thats why it was funny comment NEither a train on coal nor an express bowler period

by the way couple of months ago there was a capaign dont by Indian channels ESPN to find A fast bowler all over the country...did not hear any thing about its result, i wonder why. :P

Who is Fraz? What are you talking about? i'm talking about an Indian fast bowler, i've nothing against any person so i don't see why someone should be unhappy over it.

Point taken about Uni of Western Aus, i appologize for using not giving it proper respect.

Quote______________________________________
A friend of mine made a comment about Indian People who keep on coming with "express bowlers" That Do u guys in India Still run ur trains on Coal?

also is this guy as qucik as Abby Kuruvella

This is the thing what i don't like Aus and Pakistani, they think that only they can produce fast bowlers.Wake up mate and smell the coffee. Brett Lee is a written failure, his figues in Test matches are comical. Akhter was made a laughing stock by Sachin and co in WC...LOL and India is probably make an example of him while playing in ur own backyard in Pak.

Its India which is producing the best fast bowlers now days. Zaheer Khan,Irfan Pathan,Ajit Agarkar,Nehra, Balaji, Bhandari, Salvi and Munaf all are great talent of this country.

Ever imagined why Lillee worked in India to train young fast bowlers?
Because he knew he where the talent was.Gone are the days of Wasim and Waqar, even the Australian domination on World CRicket is comming to an end. Indian batting has already the best in the world, its bowling with the inclusion of Munaf would become lightening!

ajaagarkarajaaja said:
Ever imagined why Lillee worked in India to train young fast bowlers? Because he knew he where the talent was.
Ever imagined why Geoff Marsh went to Zimbabwe? Oh... :rolleyes:

FRAZ

International Captain
Vishnureddy and co!!! The thing is , No one should make fun of the others. But vishnu , you know what , just look at each and every post that was made by some pak fans , each one was a reply , not a first try . because some of the Indian forum members dont keep a good language to be used for Pakistanis. Seriously just try to read the statements which most of the Indian writers use for Pakistan , Well every sentence has a hidden taunt and a hidden worst type of criticism , You know what its not one thing that we diss about Indians ,that they keep on praising their cricketers but there is one more thing that they use quite a lawer ish tounge to diss the Pakistani bowlers . As you can see the first post of this thread . So Actually most of the Pakistanis have a school set up which tells them not to take any taunt on themselves and just give the answer fair and square, in any case . Whats in one's brain should come on tounge . And there is no need to use lawer ish tounge to diss others. Because a well built taunt is a work of quite an evil brain which is worse than a slap . And for many times I have seen Indian forum members making fun that Pakistan is not developed and this and that , You know what I will give a quite fair statement , As far as metropolitan development is concerned I have witnessed that life standard in Pakistan is quite higher because their population is quite less and the facilities for any thing is available there , But I am also not saying Pkaistan is better than India . And Indian people have an idea in their mind s if Pakistan is Afghanistan . Whao . Thats certainly their media and Vishnureddy What I will say is that just go and see Pakistan by yourself and you will know that how it is . And i have seen so many forums where so many people are barking that India should not go to Pakistan . what the hell is that . Have they ever seen Pakistan ,thats what? who is presenting sugar coted venom against others . . You know why I keep on getting warnings because What ever I say I say it direct mostly and What ever one of your guys is gonna say is gonna be a worst thing a sugar coated venom ish thing which will indirectly diss Pakistan . Now I have never used a word that I am a Pakistani but I know I will be considered as a pakistani , in you guy's mind . But never mind . I am wondering if some thing happens bad to the Pakistanis , I always see Indians feel very happy , like a stupid guy said a pakistani scientist was found in leakage so Indian cricket team should'nt go to Pakistan ... NO comments ..... You know what thats enough that I can say . Sorry Andre its not inflamatory this time ............

Last edited:

Choora

State Regular
Whats the problem with some Subcontinental members over here? Both India and Pak are poor and third world country, can anyone of them actually make fun of another without inviting trouble himself? Then whats the point in going into it?

This is cricket forum, we shouldn't talk on any other subject atall.

Bouncer

State Regular
ajaagarkarajaaja said:

Akhter was made a laughing stock by Sachin and co in WC...LOL and India is probably make an example of him while playing in ur own backyard in Pak.
Yes I said this on this forum before Sachin did what Pak have feared from him since 1989...14 Yrs..... And u have billion people jumping in the air, i have said it over and over again how easy plaese Indinas are...... Let me ask one question to Non Inidan Pakistani Members of Forum...HOW MANY TIME DID U See a PAKISTANI member MENTIONing JAVED"S LAST BALL SIX AGAINST INDIA.

DOES Any of you think of both countries who is more realistic and who lives more in past and tries to remember oceasional victories?

Its India which is producing the best fast bowlers now days. Zaheer Khan,Irfan Pathan,Ajit Agarkar,Nehra, Balaji, Bhandari, Salvi and Munaf all are great talent of this country.
Again i think we can do with some neutral comments as i am speechless.

Ever imagined why Lillee worked in India to train young fast bowlers?
coz he knew there are some I****s who will keep on paying him for 3rd decade to produce bowlers who produced 2 delieveries of 149+kmph in that period.

Because he knew he where the talent was.
Mod's please move this post to the Jokes forum. :lol:

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Choora said:
Whats the problem with some Subcontinental members over here? Both India and Pak are poor and third world country, can anyone of them actually make fun of another without inviting trouble himself? Then whats the point in going into it?

This is cricket forum, we shouldn't talk on any other subject atall.
"Chooray" , once again , I had to write those things because I had to , any one who wanna talk cricket is not gonna say , Ajit Agarkar is gonna take us on a ride , lol , Is he a rikshaw driver in the down town patiala ?
If we wanna talk cricket then we will never say that India has the best and scariest fast bowlers in the world . If we wanna talk cricket then we will never say that India is the no.1 team in the world and in the recent tour they thrashed Aussies. If we wanna talk cricket then we will never say that A pakistani scientist was caught so we should not visit Pakistan . If we wanna talk cricket then we will not say that India should not visit Pakistan . If we wanna talk cricket then we will not say that there is disputed territory where terrorism is going on for 50 years so we should 'nt visit Pakistan . If we wanna talk cicket then we will not be jelous with Shoaib and sami . If we wanna talk cricket then we will not say that LEE and shoaib are chukers. If we wanna talk cricket then we will not say that WE dont need Lee shoaib and Bond because we dont have them .If we wanna talk cricket then we will never say that Pakistan is less talented thanIndia . If we wanna talk cricket then we will not say that Best allrounders were produced in India . If we wanna talk cricket then we will not say that Ajit Agarkar is the most entertaining cricketer in the world .If we wanna talk cricket then we will not say that Imran is a less known cricketer .If we wanna talk cricket we will not say that Nehra no 1 . Zaheer no 2 . Agarkar no3 . If we wanna talk cricket then we will not say that Agarkar is more talented than Imran. If we wanna talk cricket then we will not say that nothing happened in Dehli and Calcutta which was off cricket . If we wanna talk cricket then we will not say that all other bowlers who are faster than our's are illegal . And mind you these things have been discussed .
And if we dont wanna talk cricket then we will just say in reply to my post that it was a lie and "Get over it , Mate ..........................

"?"

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
ajaagarkarajaaja said:
And when they have any consistent success on the International Scene, then maybe they may be called the best fast bowlers around.

By then I fear the batting mainstay of the current side will be getting a bit long in the tooth.

shankar

International Debutant
new thread topics

New inspired ideas for thread topics:

Can Ambatti Rayadu derail Lara and Tendulkar?!!!!
Can Parthiv Patel derail Gilchrist and Boucher?!!!!
Can Amit Mishra derail Murali and Warne?!!!!