• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nirosan Dickwella unconverted 50 watch

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Alright, i've been posting about this on the forum since he was on about 10 unconverted 50s - I'd considered making a thread years ago about how close he was to reaching Chetan Chahaul's record of 16 fifties without a ton. I kept thinking "nah, i'm sure as soon as I make the thread he'l convert one"

He's now done it 19 bloody times and I don't see him ever getting there with the way SL's tail is currently. So let's see how many test 50s he can end up without ever reaching three figures

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lmao never noticed this. Some way to go to reach Misbah’s 42 ODI 50s levels of ridiculousness though