• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand Vs Australia......

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
For the mean-time he's right. The only player left who has a track record of playing match winning innings is Cairns.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
oh goddd nooo :( 53/4... can macca and oram do a huuge turn around.. still got cairns,mc cullum and harris left.. but these 2 still have 2 make a firm stand..

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
It's ridiculous to suggest NZ are suddenly crap..after all we are playing Australia who beat every other team anyway.

NZ seem to have a bad habit of making incredibly low scores against Australia.

telsor

U19 12th Man
nightprowler10 said:
I can't how the guys here rated the NZ team. Did you read Ponting's remarks before the game?
I think Pontings remarks were mostly refuting the questions he kept getting about NZ having the wood over Aus. That and a bit of psych.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I agree, it's been over 3 years since that series...since then it's been one way traffic. I'd have the same reaction if the media kept coming at me with that one.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Typically soft dismissal.
Is it going to be a Cairns special? probably not.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
The leg-befores have all looked plumb - yet Hawkeye indicates that every one might well have missed.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I suppose Bracewell will be out in the media tommorow suggesting their preparation was poor & that their was a fight between some of the players last week.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
The sad thing is that we've had a decent run-rate..there's just yet again been a lack of toughness among some of the top order batsmen.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Silly McMillan run out. 89-7.

Still got McCullum now, he's not bad.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Those are fairly close though...I don't think they're that bad..i've definately seen worse anyway.

NZ might just need a few decisions like that to go their way..

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
McMillan & Harris are the worst possible combination to have at the crease..both of them just don't seem to know how to run between the wickets. The sad thing was that McMillan actually looked like scoring runs.

telsor

U19 12th Man
luckyeddie said:
The leg-befores have all looked plumb - yet Hawkeye indicates that every one might well have missed.
I'd be interested to see stats on how many times hawkeye and the umpires agree. ( pro and con ) it seems to be very rare.

McMillan out...Harris did the classic call: yes, no, sorry.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
From which channel did those hawkeye snaps come? Neither of the two channels here show any "Western Union" logo.