• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand Vs Australia......

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Deja moo said:
now you have to put up with the inferior attack of Gillespie , Kasprowicz , Lee and McGrath .
i know... but what can you do? make do with what youve got.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
NZ bat right down to #11 today if you count Kyle Mills. Mills does have a FC average of 42 so he can't be that bad.

Im more worried about his bowling to be honest!

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I still think the conditions are stacked in favour of the bowling side. There's no doubt that batting in the afternoon will be far easier. But that's the luck of the draw, NZ will just need to work hard to get a competitive total.

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
i think we will do our *normal* thing of ending up like 4- 50.. but end up getting a good score :D

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd say we'll need at least 240...We just need to hope that the pitch slows up for Harris & Vettori to plug away.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
It's not over yet..it certainly could have been worse within the first 10 overs.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Tim said:
Famous last words...you better show up here tommorow & save face if this doesn't happen!
Styris gone. McGrath gets third.

Hopefully Fleming stays in till the end. My Dream Team is getting killed.

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
Flemming out. we just lost the game :(

lol i was kinda right.. i said 50-4.. and at the moment we 49-4 :D

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
NZ are stuffed...I reckon they **** themselves when they lost the toss.
NZ's biggest problem is that they lose wickets in clumps...and in a game like this, you've got to put decent partnerships on the board.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Styris yet again fails in a crunch match...he seems to do alot of talking in the papers about being criticised yet he can't back it up very well.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I tell ya..If Macca plays a match winning innings today i'll forgive most of what's happened in his career previously.

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
stupid chappel commentating lol

talking about flemming

"While he was there new zealand may have had some sort of a chance""