• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Nickname?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
^ lmao

..Never - you're stuck with NikhilN. You've had your name changed often enough...

^ Points and laughs in Nelsons tone *haw haw*

You changing nicknames like i change underwear man.. on a daily basis..

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
^ lmao

..Never - you're stuck with NikhilN. You've had your name changed often enough...

^ Points and laughs in Nelsons tone *haw haw*

You changing nicknames like i change underwear man.. on a daily basis..
i thought u were gonna say once a month lol....

NikhilN

International Regular
broncoman said:
i thought u were gonna say once a month lol....
lol...well this sucks...you should have told me I was gonna get stuck with it..I would have picked something I would have been happy with

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
NikhilN said:
lol...well this sucks...you should have told me I was gonna get stuck with it..I would have picked something I would have been happy with
Common sense would have dictated he would have got p*ssed off with changing the same persons nick all the time

Tom Halsey

International Coach
NikhilN said:
Keep the toys in the pram and stop being an idiot. 8-)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
superkingdave said:
Common sense would have dictated he would have got p*ssed off with changing the same persons nick all the time
Common sense also dictates that no one would change their name to something they don't like.

Sudeep

International Captain
NikhilN said:
I like them...but only for a while :p
So once you get married, you'll get bored of her IN A WHILE, get another one, get bored of her, get another one, get bored of her, get another one, and so on, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.