• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
No harm done then.

Gawd bless the Queen Mum! East holds west and we're down to five.

Fallers:

GIMH: Chavs 0 over allardyce 0
fred: Yer Chavs 0 (v West Ham 0)

Standing:

NUFAN: Manchester United F.C. 2 over Cardiff City F.C. 0
flibberty: QPR 2 to beat Notlob 1
Vimes: Nottingham F 4 over Watford 2
Howe: Derby 3 to beat Yeovil 2
Brumby: Brentford 3 to beat Brizzle City 1

Teams used (to win in bold; to lose in Italics):

NUFAN: Arsenal, Sunderland, Manchester United; Fulham, Kidderminster Harriers, Cardiff City

flibberty: Manchester City, Arsenal, Queens Park Rangers; Cardiff City, Coventry City, Bolton Wanderers

Vimes: Manchester City, Oxford United, Nottingham Forest; Cardiff City, Torquay United, Watford

Howe: Chelsea, Arsenal, Derby County; Manchester United, Coventry City, Yeovil Town

Brumby: Arsenal, Manchester City, Brentford; Fulham, Watford, Bristol City

The BBC fixtures for our famous five. Games played from Friday the 31st to Monday the 3rd only, please.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not such a gay meadow for Noofers then.

Fallers:

NUFAN: Shrewsbury 1 v Brentford 1

Standing:

flibberty: Wolves 2 to beat Bradford 0
Vimes: Woking 3 over Hereford U 0
Howe: Everton 2 over Villa 1
Brumby: Chesterfield 3 to beat Brizzle Rovers 1

Teams used (to win in bold; to lose in Italics):

flibberty: Manchester City, Arsenal, Queens Park Rangers, Wolverhampton Wanderers; Cardiff City, Coventry City, Bolton Wanderers, Bradford City

Vimes: Manchester City, Oxford United, Nottingham Forest, Woking; Cardiff City, Torquay United, Watford, Hereford United

Howe: Chelsea, Arsenal, Derby County, Everton; Manchester United, Coventry City, Yeovil Town, Aston Villa

Brumby: Arsenal, Manchester City, Brentford, Chesterfield; Fulham, Watford, Bristol City, Bristol Rovers

Those crucial BBC fixtures for our fab four. Games played from Friday the 7th to Monday the 10th only this time, please.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, it's The New Meadow now, I think.

I was using "gay" in it's now slightly arcane meaning of "happy".

Obvz if one has to explain gags they're shyte by definition, but love me puns. :shy:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oi it now Greenhous Meadow.

Moved a couple of miles away from Gay Meadow. I miss it. Not the same but the flooding was always terrible. I pity the mugs who buy the houses built on the ground.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Oi it now Greenhous Meadow.

Moved a couple of miles away from Gay Meadow. I miss it. Not the same but the flooding was always terrible. I pity the mugs who buy the houses built on the ground.
Old ground had heaps of character. New one just the same as the other nondescript new lower league grounds.